All parents are encouraged to join the Parent Association of the Lab School (PALS). The purpose of PALS is to advise and assist in the functioning of programs and activities of the Shirley G. Moore Laboratory School.
- serves as mutual support for staff and parents;
- stimulates communication between the parents and the staff;
- represents parent concerns from each classroom;
- advises on the establishment of priorities and the resource needs of the school; and
- supports the enriching social and educational experiences in the school to help all children develop their physical, mental, and social potentials.
To join the PALS committee or contribute to the Family COVID-19 Commitment draft document please click here